WordPress web design is what we do. Day in and day out we build engaging WordPress sites for small businesses in Cleveland Ohio and all over the country. WordPress is the leading Content Management System and a top open source CMS project. Once used mostly for blogging, WordPress has grown into an esay to use platform for web sites of all sizes. It reported that 20-25% of all new web sites created are powered by WordPress.
Our WordPress web design services range from simple brochure websites to complex intranet and internet projects.
Websites Powered by WordPress
If you are wondering if WordPress can meet your requirements for a Content Management System, just look at the following companies that power their websites with WordPress.
Fortune 500 Companies that use WordPress:
- Ford Motor Company
- Coca Cola
- CNN Money
- American Express
- The New York Times runs over 50 WordPress-powered sites.
- Fisher Price
- Best Buy
According to data from Oct. 2012, nearly 20% of all web sites are powered by WordPress!
Top Five Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Small Business Web site
- SEO – Out of the box WordPress provides good search engine optimization (SEO). There are a few recommendations that we, at Wi-Phye, suggest you implement to make it even better, but WordPress is the best starting point for building your search engine optimization structure. In fact Google’s own Matt Cutts says WordPress is “made to do SEO well” in this video:
- Updates – it is easy to update content on your web site without knowing HTML. Do you really want to have to learn how to use a complex HTML editor like Dreamweaver? Do you have to “ask”, or worse yet, pay your web developer every time you want to add or change the content on your web site? With WordPress this isn’t an issue. Once we have WordPress set up, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple on line editor.
- Plugins / Themes – There is a vast ecosystem of developers creating themes and plug-ins. We can easily add functionality to your web site and lower the development cost by leveraging exiting themes and plugins. There are nearly 15,000 existing plugins that have been downloaded over two million times. Imagine the ability to extend your website with polls, contact forms, image galleries or hundreds of other cool features without significantly increasing your web development budget.
- Support – If you do have problems, or want to add very custom features, Wi-Phye is here to help, but if you want to research an issue yourself there are literally thousands of articles about WordPress. Information is only a Google search away!
Does it look Good?
Take a look at the example on the left. That is how WordPress looks by default. It’s also what free themes look like. Sure, they vary by layout and color, but they are basically the same. With attention to detail and input from our clients we will create an attractive and engaging web site for your visitors. Want proof? Feel free to browse our Web Design Portfolio and see for yourself.
WordPress will improve your Search Engine Rankings
While most content management systems support the the basics of on page SEO like the use of a Titles, Meta Descriptions and alt tags on images, none of them provide the unique blend of functionality that Worpress offers. From minimizing duplicate content through a clean URL structure to automatically creating, updating and submitting XML sitemaps, no CMS does a better SEO job out of the box then WordPress. It is truly a search-engine friendly content management system.
With our SEO services we will work hard to improve your ranking and marketing strategies, but starting with WordPress makes it much easier to improve your search engine raking.
Is WordPress Web Design just a trend or is it here to stay?
Wi-Phye is, first and foremost, a Cleveland SEO Company, thus Our WordPress website design service is specifically targeted for high SEO results. We recommend WordPress because of the SEO and developer community’s continuing improvement of the platform. There are literally thousand of professionals constantly making improvements to the usability and speed of this content management system. Our own experience shows that customers are abandoning other CMSs and are gradually moving towards WordPress for their web design projects and existing websites. More and more people are migrating their static html sites to WordPress. The process of html to WordPress migration is fairly straightforward and we are very capable of performing it.